Let’s create a piece of art that celebrates your unique style!
I know how important it is to have the perfect piece of art to complement your home. Developing a custom piece of artwork for a collector is a wonderful experience. The completed artwork brings happiness and a sense of personality to your home that you feel each time you walk by. It brings joy because it represents you and your family so fully, it’s a story that you can share with guests, and eventually an heirloom to hand down to generations to come.
It’s a piece of art that will tell the story of YOU.
IT’S EASY AS 1-2-3!
Step 1: Let’s talk about what you want. We’ll chat over email and I’ll listen carefully to what you have in mind – subject matter, colors, size – and any other details that help me clearly understand your vision. If you aren’t sure about color or size, no worries, I will help you figure it out!
Step 2: Next, I’ll send over a simple agreement for you to look over with all the details in writing to make sure we are on the same page. Once that’s signed and returned with a 50% deposit, I’ll secure your spot in my calendar!
Step 3: I will keep you updated with progress photos and make up to 2 rounds of adjustments if needed. When the painting is complete, I’ll send you the finished photo. Once I have received the final payment, I’ll ship your painting!
Book Now – 2021 COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
NUTS AND BOLTS
My custom paintings sizing and pricing starts at A5 paper – €50.
Subject matter for commissions can range from…
Design with Patterns
I paint in a loose, colorful, abstract style. I’m not as concerned with capturing the subject matter exactly as you see it, but instead, I focus on capturing the feeling and meaning behind the subject matter. You’ll love the way my bold colors, textures, and composition capture the concept so meaningfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All commissions are created as an interpretation of the client brief. Colors and effects will vary as each piece is an original one-of-a kind work of art.
- The artist holds the rights to replicate sections or full original art for reproduction prints and product graphics.
- Artwork will not be subject to change once deemed completed by the artist.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit for commission artwork confirms the order and ensures the next available position on the current job list.
- The balance owning is due upon completion and collection of the artwork.
- The artwork remains the property of Artist (Neena Shanbhag) until payment is made in full.
- Artist will be not held responsible for items damaged or lost during transit.
TIMELINE & AVAILABILITY
– Custom paintings are commissioned at a limited quantity each month and have a 3-5 week turnaround.
– Every piece takes a great deal of time. The process begins with painting / sketching a base layer then the creative process of adding additional layers / patterns until the artist feels pleased with the painting / drawing. I will remain in contact with you throughout the process for getting feedback and input for your custom piece. Once the painting is finished, The painting will be sealed with a professional Liquitex Gloss Varnish, sign and dates will be on the back of the canvas/paper.