– If my choice of colors doesn’t fit your decor, here you can choose exactly what you want and I will try my best to achieve it. I suggest between 2-4 colors maximum for best results. You can even ask for only one color shades like 2-4 blue shades or gray shades. Note: Black and white is always added in every piece, so you don’t have to select them. DON’T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AT THE BOTTOM!
– I love to create custom art. It’s so amazing to take someone’s interests, colors, or ideas and make them come to life! If you’re interested in working with me for your own custom piece of art.
– Each painting is priced individually based on size and style. Prices begin at 150 euros for a “medium” painting.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All commissions are created as an interpretation of the client brief. Colors and effects will vary as each piece is an original one-of-a kind work of art.
2. The artist holds the rights to replicate sections or full original art for reproduction prints and product graphics.
3. Artwork will not be subject to change once deemed completed by the artist.
4. A non-refundable 50% deposit for commission artwork confirms the order and ensures the next available position on the current job list.
5. The balance owning is due upon completion and collection of the artwork.
6. The artwork remains the property of Neena Shanbhag until payment is made in full.
7. Neena Shanbhag will be not held responsible for items damaged or lost during transit.
TIMELINE & AVAILABILITY
– Custom paintings are commissioned at a limited quantity each month and have a 3-5 week turnaround.
– Every piece takes a great deal of time. The process begins with painting a base layer then the creative process of adding additional layers until the artist feels pleased with the painting. I will remain in contact with you throughout the process for getting feedback and input for your custom piece. – I will paint until you love it! Once the painting is finished, The painting will be sealed with a professional Liquitex Gloss Varnish, signs and dates will be on the back of the canvas.
Please fill out the form below. Include details like Canvas Size, Color Choice, budgets etc, anything you can think of. Or if you prefer, you can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send reference photos directly to my email address. I will review your ideas and we can work together to develop a painting you’ll love.